Quick and economical chocolate sponge cake recipe
- In a deep bowl, beat the 3 eggs and mix them with the sugar until creamy. You can use a wire whisk, fork, or electric mixer.
- Add the oil to the mixture and continue beating. Reserve.
- Sift the flour to give it air and add it to the reserved cream. Beat and integrate well.
- Melt the chocolate. This can be done in a jar on the stove or in the microwave (it’s easier in the microwave because it doesn’t stick): Cut the chocolate bars into small pieces and put them in a glass bowl; microwave 30 seconds, remove and stir, microwave another 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat the step until the chocolate is melted (in 3 or 4 batches it should already be completely melted).
- Add the chocolate to the flour mixture and integrate it well with a spatula. Add the tablespoons of milk. If it is difficult to manipulate the spatula, you can beat again with the electric mixer until the mixture takes on a chocolate color.
- Get on the furnace to 180 grades. Grease and flour the mold (do not do this if a silicone mold is to be used) and pour the mixture there.
- Take the mold to the preheated oven and cook for about 40 minutes. Remove when inserting a toothpick into the cake comes out clean and dry.
- Let cool, unmold the cake and serve.
This chocolate cake is very simple, it is delicious and it comes out very well. It has chocolate that can be bitter, semi-bitter or with milk, to personal taste. East chocolate cupcake, It’s really easy and cheap. since it does not have difficult or complicated steps. It comes out fluffy and airy, ideal for stuffing, making decorated cakes or enjoying it just like that.