Initiation in alpine skiing, ecotourism or work in a well: the 49 new professional qualifications
The Council of Ministers, at the proposal of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MEFP), has approved this Tuesday four Royal Decrees that renew the National Catalog of Professional Qualifications (CNCP). With this approval, 49 new professional qualifications are created and another eight existing ones from 16 professional families are updated.
All of them are linked to eleven productive sectors identified as strategic in the Vocational Training Modernization Plan being developed by the MEFP.
Between them, five new qualifications directly linked to digitization are established, such as Installation and maintenance of connected devices and systems, IoT; Digitization applied to the professional environment; Data management and training in Artificial Intelligence systems based on machine learning; Management of the installation, deployment and exploitation of Artificial Intelligence systems based on machine learning; and Design of graphic interfaces, interaction and user experience in digital devices, belonging to the professional families of Electricity and Electronics, Computer Science and Communications and Graphic Arts.
They thus contribute to the digitization process of the Vocational Training offer that the MEFP is implementing.
Others nine newly created qualifications belong to the professional family of Physical and sports activities; six are linked to Building and Civil Works, two to Energy and Water, five to Hospitality and Tourism, five to Transport and Vehicle Maintenance, two to Image and Sound and another two to the family of Sociocultural Services to the Community, among others.
The MEFP thus consolidates a modern National Catalog of Professional Qualifications, which responds to the professional profiles most in demand today. For this permanent update, it has the collaboration of leading companies from each of the productive sectors involved. This is one of the fundamental lines of action of the Vocational Training Modernization Plan launched by the MEFP in 2020. For the preparation and modernization of professional qualifications, the most up-to-date techniques on the market used in the development of the work activity they recognize have been taken into account.
The CNCP is the instrument of the National System of Qualifications and Vocational Training (SNCFP) that facilitates the integrated nature and adaptation between FP and the labor market. It is made up of the qualifications identified in the production system, which are the basis for preparing the Vocational Training training offer. With the entry into force of these four Royal Decrees, the catalog adds a total of 736.
New professional qualifications
1. Sports initiation in alpine skiing
2. Sports initiation in cross-country skiing
3. Sports initiation in acrobatic gymnastics
4. Sports initiation in aerobic gymnastics
5. Sports initiation in women’s artistic gymnastics
6. Sports initiation in men’s artistic gymnastics
7. Sports initiation in rhythmic gymnastics
8. Sports initiation in trampoline gymnastics
9. Sports initiation in snowboarding
10. Breeding, sale and custody of pets
11. Design of graphic interfaces, interaction and user experience in digital devices
12. Corporate event management
13. Placement of thermal, acoustic and fire protection or radon insulation systems in construction works
14. Operations with starting machinery and earth loading in construction
15. Operations with paving and leveling machinery for land under construction
16. Operations with earth moving machinery under construction
17. Temporary construction, conservation and maintenance work at height with rope access and positioning systems
18. Plunge works
19. Installation and maintenance of connected devices and systems, IoT
20. Assembly and maintenance of high voltage electrical installations
21. Assembly and maintenance of high voltage power lines
22. Energy audit
23. Supervision of Liquefied Natural Gas supply operations as
fuel to ships (bunkering) from land sources
25. Attention to passengers in maritime and river transport
27. Wine tourism
29. Audio description of works and spaces with audiovisual content
30. Subtitling of audiovisual content works and spaces
31. Digitization applied to the professional environment
32. Data management and training in Artificial Intelligence systems based on machine learning
33. Management of the installation, deployment and exploitation of Artificial Intelligence systems based on machine learning
34. Installation and maintenance of duct networks for air conditioning and ventilation-extraction
35. Installation and maintenance of fire protection installations
36. Assembly and maintenance of water supply and evacuation facilities in buildings
37. Cell cultures
38. Control of harmful organisms through disinfection processes and
algaecide treatments, except water treatment
39. Control of organisms, including insects, that degrade or alter the
wood and its derivatives
40. Maintenance of swimming pools and other aquatic facilities
41. Promotion and comprehensive development of children and youth in situations of
42. Prospecting for assets of patrimonial interest
43. Supervision of socio-health care for the promotion of
44. Industrial transformation of textile sheets
45. Aeromechanical maintenance of piston engine aircraft
46. Maintenance of electronic and avionics systems in aircraft
47. Aeromechanical maintenance of turbine-powered aircraft
48. Aeromechanical maintenance of piston engine helicopters
49. Aeromechanical maintenance of turbine engine helicopters