- In a bowl mix the flour with the salt. Arrange the mixture in the shape of a crown on the counter and add the rest of the ingredients in the center: the yeast in small pieces, the sugar and the water.
- Begin to integrate the ingredients, gradually adding the flour from the walls to the hole, until a dough is formed.
- It is not necessary to knead much: when you notice that the dough has come together and can be formed into a ball, it is ready. Let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- While the bun rests, proceed to prepare the filling: mix the beef fat, margarine and flour in a bowl, until you have an emulsion. Fats should be at room temperature to make them easy to handle.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and stretch it to proceed to shape it.
- Pour the filling over the dough and distribute it over the entire surface above.
- Enclose the filling so that it does not come out, folding one of the long sides of the rectangle towards the center. Repeat with the other side. The short sides are folded a little, mounting the dough about 2-3 centimeters will be enough
- Remove the edges if necessary and proceed to cut the dough. Make triangles, with a small base and long sides (about twice the height of the base of the triangle).
- When all the triangles are ready, the sacraments are shaped: roll up the triangles joining the two vertices of the base in the center of the triangle. Slightly flatten the joint.
- Roll the base on itself, while taking the point of the triangle with the other hand. Give it a spin and stretch the dough. Continue rolling, without letting go of the tip, and stretch more or less each turn.
- Let the dough rise for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place the sacraments on the oven tray, sprinkle them with sugar and take them to the oven preheated to 180º for about 15 to 25 minutes, until they look golden.
- Take the sacraments out of the oven, paint them with syrup and that’s it.
Sacraments are classic bills that are eaten plain or stuffed and, which in turn, can be sweet or salty. Sacraments of ham and cheese, hot or cold, are one of the favorite sandwiches for those who love the taste of sweet combined with salty. With the mass of the sacraments you can also make other invoices in different ways such as croissants, vigilantes, or sticks sprinkled with sugar.