Beef Kebab with Herbs Recipe
- Put the minced meat, salt, pepper, parsley, crushed garlic, mint in a bowl and work everything together as if you were kneading the mixture.
- Season with cumin and cinnamon, the latter to taste. Mix well like a paste.
- Take portions with your hands moistened in water and shape around the chosen element (stick) that will adhere until complete.
- Repeat this step until finished.
- Prepare the fire of the grill, arrange the kebabs and cook over high heat while checking that they cook and brown.
The kebab is a preparation that is between the brochettes and the meatball or hamburger. It is a simple mixture of good quality minced meat, reduced in fat with the addition of aromatic herbs such as parsley, coriander or mint, preferably fresh. meat kebabs with herbs they are put together like sausages about 10 to 12 cm long and not very fat; around metal irons or brochettes or wooden skewers. These sticks with the minced meat sausage embedded, then rest on the grill grate and cook and turn, until golden brown. For children and adults, a fast and fun meal.