Zucchini Fritters Recipe
- Chop the zucchini, onion and parsley. Reserve.
- If the zucchini fritters will be made in the oven instead of fried, it is time to preheat the oven to high heat (200 °)
- Drain the vegetable mixture and season.
- In a bowl mix the chopped and drained vegetables with the beaten egg, flour and baking powder. Take for 10 minutes to the refrigerator or freezer so that the pasta takes consistency (optional step).
- In a pan filled with hot oil, put tablespoons of the pasta and brown on both sides (about 2 min on each side) until the fritters are formed. Remove one by one with a slotted spoon, place on kitchen paper so that it absorbs the excess oil and serve.
- If they are baked, place them in a baking dish greased with oil. When the base is golden brown, turn them over and continue cooking until the fritters are dry on both sides.
Buñuelos are an easy, fast and delicious way to cook all kinds of vegetables; and the zucchini fritters have an extra softness. This is because this vegetable is particularly pulpy and allows air to be incorporated into the preparation. Fried or baked fritters are easy to make. They are ideal to eat by hand, take them to the beach or have them as an option for any time of the day. The zucchini fritters they are always rich, hot or cold.