Fresh Arugula, Walnuts and Pink Grapefruit Salad Recipe
- Wash the arugula, centrifuge and place as a base in a large bowl.
- Cut the onion into very thin rings and spread them over everything green.
- Peel the grapefruits live and arrange them in the center. Put all the ingredients of the dressing in the blender and beat well. Reserve
- Chop the walnuts and almonds, and grate the cheese just taken out of the freezer, and reserve until the last minute.
- Garnish in the center with a cherry and some blueberries.
- One minute before serving, top with two or three tablespoons of the vinaigrette, sprinkle with cheese and sprinkle with the dried fruit.
This fresh arugula, walnut and pink grapefruit salad It is ideal to prepare in summer, when there is no one who wants to light the kitchen. In addition, it is a very nutritious option and at the same time it does not exceed 100 calories per serving. It is delicious and I recommend it especially for these times when we have so many parties, so many goodbyes and so many excesses at the table.